Building a new home is an overwhelming task and without a proper building stage inspection it can be quite a risky affair. You may have to rely heavily on a professional building inspector in Melbourne to end up with a hazard-free household.
Till date, most new homeowners have quite less building knowledge and they heavily rely upon the builder and contractors to complete the building work to an acceptable standard.
This is potentially a disadvantage to the home owners as they fully rely on just the advice of the builder or contractors, even if they suspect something is not right. That’s why independent building stage inspections by a professional building stage inspector is so important.
A professional building stage inspection will help you:
- An expert building inspector to assess all the building processes
- Manage your relationship with your builder
- Make sure you know what you’re paying for
- Assure that any concealed defects don’t go undetected
- Save time, money and stress, giving you peace of mind, which is priceless
With Casey Building Consultants’ New Home Building Stage Inspections
A fully comprehensive report, emailed to you within 24 hours covering:
- Substandard workmanship
- Safety hazards
- Non-compliance with building standards
- Reports on incomplete works
- Suspected non-compliance with contracts and specifications.
You go to visit our construction stage inspection webpage and explore all the work process we conduct in order to give you a stress-free experience.